Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yao Ming: A Wolf In "Nice Guy" Clothing


Due to the media's portrayal of him, I have always seen Yao Ming as a harmless, boring, straight-and-narrow guy. -The kind of guy who you would talk to and later say, "That is a very, very nice gentleman. I wonder if he's ever actually been laid".

You watch a clip like the one below, with him saying in a sweet voice that he enjoys trash talking on the court, and you imagine his "trash talking" as him telling other players that their "hair smells like gumdrops" or something.



Well, I did a little searching, and wouldn't ya know it...Yao is a badass.

Namely, the guy is a trash-talking cesspool of cursewords on the court. The stuff that will fly out of Yao's mouth will haunt you until the day you die (and then maybe a little after should your head be cryogenically frozen).

Let's shatter your vision of "angelic" Yao with one simple word:



Next, a prime example of Yao mentally breaking his foes with the most subtle and polite of Chinese proverbs: "You try to fucking stop me!"



Anger Yao, and sometimes he will curse at you telepathically:



REALLY anger Yao? You get TOSSED, hombre:



Goodness gracious. I'll take Gary Payton's intimidation tactics over getting cursed at and thrown to the ground any day of the week. With these clips, Yao may no longer be the posterchild for the nice NBA athlete on little kids' lunchboxes, but I'll be damned if I don't respect that man ten times more than I did before.

3 comments:

Randy said...

To be fair, the New Zealander Yao shoved is Dillon Boucher, one of the most annoying guys on the planet. Kudos to him.

AirNewZealand15 said...

I'm a kiwi and I remember that dunk over Yao... so sweet! Makes me proud. And yeah, Dillon is a bit of a force hehe go Tall Blacks!

DaDakota said...

Screw you airnewzealand15! What have your New Zealander players achieved? None! Zero! Nil! Yao on the other hand is doing very well in the NBA. He's famous. He's rich. Your guys are nothing.

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment, should you want to be rich and famous.

 

Zombies Can Dunk Copyright 2009